This month as well, powerful women came to volunteer at Hop(e)Styling – our amazing program for women survivors of sexual trauma who study home styling and design❤️
The volunteers came to teach a lesson, each in her own field, in order to empower our wonderful program participants, simply out of a sense of mission and a great desire to do good.
- Roni Lapidot – a guru in career guidance who directed us towards our goals
- Efrat Shasha – helped us find the clothing that suits us best, so of course we’re all set go out to practical training
- Galia Arad – gave us lots of tips for success
- Shani Brill – taught us how to take perfect photos with a smartphone
- Tzipi Singer – revealed to us the magical world of social networking
Many, many thanks for coming and donating your time and knowledge; thanks to you, the world is more a beautiful place!❤️💜💙🧡